Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My sister is so nice!

Yesterday, I recieved a package from my little sister Molly. She is 21 and she's in college, and she took the time to bake me two huge bags of cookies.. oatmeal in one.. and serious chocolate chip in the other... (I believe its a sign directly from God that I had randomly purchased a gallon of 2 percent milk earlier the same day.) The package also included a poem, written to console me in my current miserable job predicament. It goes a little something like this:

Oh Chicago, Chicago
I visited you over spring break
to see my kick ass brother
whos job is at stake

I thought you were cool
your buildings held great shape
the blue man group made me drool
but then you made a big mistake

have you not noticed my brother Al?
he's the coolest kid in town
he's talented, funny, smart... a great pal
but you keep turning his smile into a frown

I must say if you don't straighten your act
I will come back to town and steal him back
have you not seen his work, his charm, his wit?
you better give him the best job or I will pinch your tit!

If you don't hire him
Its your loss, not his
because he's the genius
dare I say... the whiz.

So let this be a warning
a second chance if you please
because someday he will be famous
and you will be crying, falling to your knees

Oh Chicago, Chicago
your name now turning a little dull
because you haven't noticed my awesome brother
who I love with my heart and soul!

P.S. Pagano clan will go mafia style on your ass... seriously we will!


(that's what I'm talking about)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|