Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Feeling much better now, thank you doctor.

Have the day off of work today! (always good) Its also the most beautiful day of the year so far here in Chicago, the land that won't give me a job. Fuck it though, I'm not gonna let that get me down. I just went for a walk in the 71 degree gorgeousness. Shorts were worn. (and a baseball cap 'cause I woke up with wedge-hair) Now I'm sitting in my apartment with the windows cranked open, typin' this here computer listening to some mid-career beatles (revolver) and firing up the dishwasher. Went to see Life Aquatic again last night (3rd time) with Christie at the good ol' brew n' view. Its a weird movie, I think it actually gets better the more times you see it. At first I didn't know what to think. I need to stop worrying about if entries are boring or not, I'm just gonna type. Items of business for today include emailing resumes to as many firms as possible, cleaning house a bit, and making a chicken and angelhair pasta feast. I'll get a job soon, right? Yeah! (please God) That will change a lot of things for the better. Seriously, what's wrong with these fucks that won't hire me?!?!? Have an awesome day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|