Sunday, April 10, 2005

wow... never thought I'd look up and see that.

Hi ladies and gentlemen. Let me first start by saying I love each and every one of you. (unless I don't know you, then that's just awkward and not necessarily true) But Hi! I am feeling great and nostalgic 2nite. I am listening to sincere, sad songs and drinking several beers. (listening, to be exact, to "Paul Simon"... his self titled album.. and dude... its good.) Anyways, finally made a direct connection to the basketball players outside my bathroom window... I was fascincated.. watching them play.. and then all of the sudden one of the dudes looks up and says, "Hey dude... Hey brotha'...." I craned my head and responded, "Yeah?.. What's up?" and he asked for a cigarette.. so I obliged.. and it was a funny kind of mini-bonding experience... Well... fuck... I thought I'd make a wee entry... but its late... So I must rest... Gotta work tomorrow.. This irregular schedule is taking its toll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angiolo said...

i liked that posting. it was tender, dry...

pretty without ornament.

just woke up form a missplaced nap, and there it was. al wrote again. cool.

i miss you,

beaner.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Doug Johnston said...

damn.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|