Friday, March 18, 2005

piano jazz and isolation are my present medication

Well, I'm kind of in shock right now because I just recieved a letter from SOM that read as follows:

Dear Al,

Thank you for coming in and meeting with our review team. We are interested in your credentials. However, we feel they do not meet our specific needs at this time. We will keep your resume on file and contact you in the future if a position opens.

SOM

ouch. there goes my backup. why is this so fucking hard? what the fuck am I doing wrong? goddamnit.


send me a hello and help me feel better, cause jumping of a bridge sounds pretty good right now.

i am the king of rejection

3 Comments:

Blogger Angiolo said...

no bridge jumping!

it might make you feel better that i've become semi-obsessed with your rod stewart cover...i listen to it at least once a day. it rules.

mention bridges again and i'll rip off your taint...

with my mind.

if this is really what you want, you just gotta get up and try again. it's hard, i know, but it's also deceivingly simple.

but i love you as a carpenter, fisherman or jesus...it don't matter. love who you are.

except when you call me a beaner.

peace.

8:07 AM  
Blogger MSR said...

I still think you are the greatest, although you ignore me now. Besides, now is the worst time ever to go changing jobs, with all of the new cute girls at ACE and such, don't you think?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Alejandro Francesco said...

good call Mary.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|