Thursday, March 10, 2005

got douche?

Hey dudes and dudettes. Nothing big to report. Pretty boring night, in sortof a good way. Just half watching some pathetic Blues Brothers sequel with one eye, and giving y'all a new post with the other. I can't stop thinking about that STL firm. They are so awesome. I hope and pray they decide to hire me. I would a good boy, God.. I promise! Either way I'll find out Monday. They told me to call then if I haven't heard from them yet. Seems like I've been waiting to hear from some damn firm constantly for the past six months. Its been a frustrating period. Oh well, I'm trying to enjoy it in the meantime. My boss hired two new employees at Ace... two HOT girls. So at least I have that to look forward to when I go to work for eight hours tomorrow. This one girl Karin is like an fair-skinned angel sent by God himself to operate the Ace Hardware cash register. I just looked up and saw John Goodman slapping his huge ass on stage, singing some terrible blues song. Unnecessary. REALLY unnecessary. Well, guess that's it for now. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day/night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|