Sunday, February 20, 2005

Simple pleasures..

Nothing exciting to report. Still working at Ace Hardware, which hasn't been too bad lately. Um, really looking forward to a new episode of "The Surreal Life" tonight. Yeah, pretty boring day. But hey, that's cool. Not working today, just relaxin. Wanna make some songs. I need to figure out a way to post some songs online so you guys can hear them. Maybe I can get my buddy doug to post em somewhere, he's good with the internet. Whoa, cops is on, and some crazy lady just said "I wanna bite you, please!!!" to a police officer. When he asked why she wanted to bite him she answered, "cause I'm a vampire!... a very polite vampire!!!" I think its safe to say she'd been doing some drugs that night. Gonna go for now, but I'll post something soon. I'll figure out how I can attach songs. Peace y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angiolo said...

hey al, thanks for our awesome letter! enjoyed the technique of pasting pictures in the letter... also enjoyed the technique of taking a week off during writing. keep in touch. ari's going to become a hermit. bye!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|