Monday, June 27, 2005

Satanic Birthday Challenge!!!



Hey there readers!!! Today's my birthday, and I do have a lot I want to post, but I don't want to spend my whole day doing it. So that will come soon. In the meantime, I had a funny idea for a special challenge for you. It's a real doozy, I'm not sure if anyone will be able to solve this shit, but it would be SO AWESOME if one of you did. So here's what's up. My friend Zach and I recorded a little halloween album this past october, and I was just listening to one of the tracks entitled, "All Hallow's Eve". I had almost forgotten that I had included a subliminal message at the begining of the song. Naturally, in keeping with metal history, it is backwards. If you are able to somehow decipher this message and get back to me with it as a comment, I will send you a special package in the mail, containing several surprise items that will kick serious ass. Are you up to the challenge, mutherfucker? (if no one's getting it, I will release hints)

!!!Contest update!!! Three people have now officially attempted to crack the elusive code. I am impressed by their valiant efforts. Each found that it is in fact one four word phrase repeated, and that in one repetition, the word "fucking" is thrown in for emphasis. However, each contestant is still wrong about the actual wording. HINT: This was right before Halloween, think about what important event was about to occur in early November.

All Hallow's Eve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|