Wednesday, June 08, 2005

pHoNeToGrApHy

Hello to all of my two or three readers. How is everybody today? I'm aight. Just finished working on some drawings for Lance. Got a new phone, which I'm actually kinda dork-level excited about. My first with real-song rings and a camera! Awesome. I'm seriously gonna use the shit out of the camera. Already have. I'll give you some examples. Here's a seven-image sequence from yesterday.









Maybe I'll try to keep this up and have a little photo journal as often as possible. You know what they say about the pictures and the words or whatever. So that up there is like 7000 words? That can't be right.. Oh well. Hope you're doing well! Leave me a comment pretty please. (or I'll kill your first born.) L8er Darth V8er.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug Johnston said...

thats a good camera

10:50 PM  
Blogger Doug Johnston said...

you can send them straight to buzznet and blogger by the way, i think i said that to you already.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|