Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ok, I'm back...

Hi guys. I'm back in Chicago now, after a little week and a half visit home to see my family and watch my little brother graduate from high school. It was a nice little trip, feel like I hit the reset button a little bit. I have some things to report, got a little part time architecture thing going, starting tomorrow, so that's good.. at least its something. Hope all of you are doing well, and I'll give you a better entry tomorrow. Kinda in a weird mood presently cause I drove.. so just got here after a 11 hour drive. More soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Johnston said...

i put all of the DNA discography online. I put links to them on my blog here.

I expect a full report of the job thing. glad to see your blog alive again.
werdies.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|