Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Goin' On

Lot goin' on lately. I'll give you a few recent pics to catch yer asses up. First off, I finished class A at Second City. It was a blast, and I start class B in a week, where we'll get into more in-depth scene work. Don't really know what to say about other than its great fun, and really pushes your creativity. Here is a pic from class.


This past weekend, my cousin Dennis was in town, so we hung out. We played some loud, rediculous music for a couple hours, drank a couple beers and watched John Waters' immortal Pink Flamingos.


On a recent bike ride adventure, Nate and I happened upon these worms. Then I happened upon THEM.


I also played a recent open mic show at a nearby coffee house called Uncommon Ground. It was fun, but I was SO DAMN NERVOUS. It was out of control. I made the mistake of signing up for one of the last spots, so the anticipation was killing me. When I finally got up to play, I looked out at the quiet group staring backing at me, and I fucking freaked out. I made some dumb nervous disclaimer and then started to play, which proved to be difficult because my right leg, which my guitar was seated upon, would not stop quaking. Despite the rediculous circumstances, I got through the songs with very few errors, but I'm pretty sure I bolted through them too fast. Hopefully next time I'll be more relaxed.


Right after work today I fly to Denver to meet my little brother and some friends to see Ween & The Flaming Lips at Red Rocks. YES!

Here's a country song I made about the ASSHOLE that got me kicked out of Alfred Sparrow. He thinks I "don't take music seriously." You know what I would take seriously? Giving him a curb smiley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|