Monday, June 19, 2006

Damnit!


I knew there was something I was forgetting to do tonight! Write a post! Now its late and I should go to sleep. Had a fun weekend. Recorded some music and went out to see some bands and drink a couple gin and tonics on friday. Saturday was an all-day extravaganza that included 1) Dropping of my bike to get a new tire and a tune-up, 2) getting a fancy-schmancy haircut / massage at this place called Halo for Men that was having an introductory deal, 3) Going to see an awesome apartment with my good friend Zach (which we signed a lease for today), 4) Getting margaritas and chips and salsa at a neighborhood mexican joint, 5) Drinking a couple beers and people-watching on my balcony, 6) Cruising to my friend Colleen's place for a barbeque and way too many beers, and, finally 7) crashing on my buddy Nate's couch and waking up confused. Sunday was nice too. We had band practiced, which is sounding more and more like heavy metal, we cruised through a Puerto Rican street festival, and later I went to go see "The Incovinient Truth", which was pretty intersting at times, but also kinda lame. Today (monday) I went to work. Tomorrow I do the same, but after I go to a White Sox game with a big group of friends. Should be fun. I'll post something good soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|