Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Overwhelmed


Hello out there. I've been insanely busy lately, and have failed to be consistent about the posts, and for that I appologize. I also have an abundance of pictures and tales to post, but have not found the time to do it.

Today was the fourth of July. Pretty fun stuff. Last night were Chicago's major fireworks, and we all drank beers and walked down to the lake to watch them from afar. There was a nice feeling of calm sitting by the lake. The group next to us brought sparklers. Today I drove over to a suburb with Zach and Stacy, for a holiday cookout at Stacy's family's house. We all got bitten by mosquitos and ate too much. Now I'm getting ready for bed, in preparation for an interesting day at work tomorrow. I have some major shit to do tomorrow, kinda have to play a little "catch-up", which I'm not looking forward to. I wish that shit only happened in the movie Office Space, and not in real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|