Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Serenading your Crotch



Hey guys. I'm sorry its been so long. This one is gonna have to be brief too, I'm on lunch break here at my new job. Its still going well. Better, in fact. I'm working on a digital 3D model, which is a lot of fun. Almost doesn't feel like work.

Pictured above is my good friend Doug's lastest project, a chair he designed and built which two people are meant to occupy. Two strategically-placed woofers are then meant to play special music directly to your privates. This is where I come in. Doug has commisioned me to compose and record the music to be played through this chair. (It will be on exhibit) So that's part of what I've been up to lately - recording rediculous electronic crotch ballads. Shit, gotta go. I'll post some of my new songs soon as possible.

Bye everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|