Friday, January 20, 2006

GOT A NEW & BETTER JOB!!!



Got a call yesterday from OKW architects, a medium-sized, well-respected firm in downtown Chicago. I had interviewed with them two weeks ago to the day, just before leaving my previous job. The offer he made me is awesome and I've got a friend who has worked there for a year and he loves it. I feel like one lucky son of a bitch right now. I guess a little experience really does go a long way. Last year at this time I had done something like ten interviews and rarely even heard back at all. So that make me really appreciate this shit. YES!!! And I don't start for another two weeks, so I get some time off in the meantime. DOUBLE-YES!!!

In other news, we've got our AL & THE ARGONAUTS show tomorrow night, so come if you can. In the meantime, we better keep practicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|