Friday, January 27, 2006

In Boston Visiting Holt!


Hey dudes. I'm in Boston right now, sitting in Holt's dorm room at Emmanuel College. Been exploring and taking pictures, which has been fun. I might need to invest in a new set of balls though, since mine have nearly frozen and fallen off from the harsh cold. This place is funny. It really is basically just 60 back-to-back colleges. Explored Berkley music school yesterday, that was cool. Also played this kick-ass "Guitar Hero" game for PlayStation where you manipulate this rediculous plastic guitar in order to score points and become a master of Rock. (I want it pretty bad) Well, just wanted to stop and say hi to all of you, and let you know what I'm doing. I start my new job in a week in a half, so I'm having some fun in the meantime. Oh, the Al & the Argonauts show was a lot of fun. We closed with a cover of Cindy Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". It was like we detonated some kind of bomb that makes drunk girls (and gay guys) freak out and scream and dance. So that was fun.

More soon. Hope you are all doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|