Sunday, October 01, 2006

nEw PLAcE!

Hello readers. I'm gonna try to get back in the swing of things with this here blog. Which reminds me, I need to call Doug... Ok done. Doug rules. Well, as often happens, I started this two hours ago, and shit keeps coming up that pulls me away. Just got back from the grocery store with Zach. Our new place is across the street from a huge Jewel, so I now have no excuse not to shop for groceries. Speaking of our new place, let me show you around. We'll work from the outside in. Zach and I's new place is on Broadway, in the Lakeview/Wrigleyville/Boystown area. We're on the third floor, above a hair salon and a used book store called "Selected Works". Reading a book I picked up from there currently. We're the one with the lights on.

View from across Broadway.


The living room, facing toward the back.


The living room, facing the front.


My bedroom.


View from my bedroom window. (note the Sear's Tower to the right, and the Hancock building to the left.)


Music factory in the extra room know as "the creation station".


More soon! Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|