Monday, October 03, 2005

GIVE ME HIGH-SPEED OR GIVE ME DEATH.

Hi dudes. I am SO sorry about this bullshit. Don't give up on me in another week or so I will be back with you consistently. For the time being I am getting into the groove of work, practicing with the band and distributing cds so we can get shows, and having a plain ol' good time. My boss is out for a couple days, so its just us young'ns here at the office. White Sox are going to the playoffs, which people around here are pretty happy about. The weather is SOOO awesome.. slowly easing into fall weather.. time for sweaters. The downtown streetlamps are decorated with Jack-O-Laterns for Halloween. Some girl at a bar gave me a massage the other night.. etc.. So things are pretty pleasant right now. Hope this entry finds you well.

Thanks for reading. I'll have more soon, promise.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|