Sunday, September 04, 2005

Happiness. (now I just need a lady)

Hey dudes. Still no internet at my new awesome apartment yet, so I'm typing to you live from a coffee shop near my place. I'm definitely the only straight person in here right now. Sure wish girls looked at me as often as big dudes did. Anyways, just though I would update this shit and send a couple pictures your way. I'm pretty damn happy right now. The happiest I can recall being ever. Everything seems to be falling into place. Amazing new job that makes me feel important, great new apartment with a couple of laid-back roommates, an upcoming debut performance by the band I joined... the list goes on and on... Here's a few pics for ya. Hope this entry finds each of you doing well!!!


Ahh yeah. WDW Design bitches.


What I see when I walk out of the front door of my building. One architectural masterpiece after the other.


More spectacles near my building.


Pink cloud creepin' across the sky after work.


Stacy's built-in lighter holders.


What I'm looking like with my roommate's spectacles.


Thanks for reading and looking. Good Luck New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|