Wednesday, January 05, 2005

ok seriously...

my favorite song right now.. and at many previous times is the Flaming Lips song "Feeling Yourself Disintergrate". I've often thought that that's the weird song i'd like to leave as my "play this at my funeral" song after I die. Why not right, if you should receive any DJ request in your life, shouldn't it be at your funeral. I remember hearing this song as I traveled by train from Barcelona to Madrid and wishing I would die just so I could have this played at my funeral. That was two years ago and its still one of my top 3 favorite songs I would say, so that shit has some mutherfuckin staying-power. Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angiolo said...

al...first off, i'm very happy that you have a blog now so i can read your thoughts...sort of.
this wild horse hair dude is actually ari and i, and we have a blog at thepurplepill.blogspot.com.
those pics of the snow were pretty awesome. i especially liked that spidery light-cable star in the snow, and the lines made by cars.
i'm glad you liked ari and i's present. we know you like the devil and shit, and we all like the ladies that get naked on pens and shit..haha

8:33 AM  
Blogger Angiolo said...

oh, i forgot to say the most relevant thing. this week i've been hearing that song, "feeling yourself disintegrate", everywhere i go, like three random stores that i walk into, and it keeps kind of disarming me. it's weird that you wrote about it. and awesome.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Stamp said...

hmmm...i'm not sure what i'd want played at my funeral. maybe "Me! I Disconnect From You!" by Gary Numan

either that or "Girl I'm Gonna Make you Sweat" by Inner Circle...

seeya! -JAMESTAMP!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|