Tuesday, January 04, 2005

uummm...

Just got home from work a bit ago (Ace-fucking-Hardware).. Let me tell you, its pretty goddmaned frustrating to have just busted my ass for five years in school to get a Master's Degree in Architecture only to find that no one wants to hire me but Ace-fucking-Hardware. I could speak on that for a while, but I won't dwell on it. That doesn't do any good, I just gotta keep trying and hoping a sweet job will surface soon. Luckily, I'm very easily ammused and have 7,000 kick-ass hobbies, so I always give myself something to be excited about. Right now this whole blog shit seems pretty exciting. I'm typin' this shit out as I drink some water, as a feeble first attempt to knock off a few christmas pounds that Santa seems to deliver every year to my mid-section. Listening to a little Buena Vista Social Club, a predictable standard, I know, but just plain good nonetheless. I'm debating what the fuck to do tonight. I live alone in a seven-hundred dollar shoebox in the "Boys Town" area of Chicago, which I had not known exhisted until I moved here 4 months ago. Seems consistent with my recent luck with the fair sex (girls) that I would accidentally move into the gayest neighborhood in Chicago. And folks, I don't have anything against gay dudes or chicks, heck we've all got a little queer in us. But you know what?.. Actually the neighborhood is full of the most adorable little indie chicks I've ever seen, so everything's cool. Now, I just gotta work up the damned balls to talk to one. As a matter of fact, I'm in a rare brave mood and might set out to do just that tonight, despite the pending inches of snow... or maybe I'll just drink and record some music, which is one of my more consistent hobbies. I'll let you folks out there in internet land know just what I ended up doing in the next installment of "Intergalactic Brain-Douche". For now, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|