Friday, February 16, 2007

Winter season, summer libido.

What's up, people. A rare moment of relaxation right now. Have a DVD of a David Byrne show from a couple years ago in London on in the backdrop. Sippin on a white russian, (weird choice, I know.. wanted to mix it up), trying to unwravel from a long-ass workweek. How did I get here? Why am I a troubled adult so soon? Some kind of 1/3 life crisis here. Don't get me wrong, life still seems amazing to me, its just that I feel like its harder to get to the marrow of it all lately. Less time for this kind of creative thing, because most of that energy is expired by the time I leave work. "observe humans as if you're from mars, but at the same time, love them completely", is what David Byrne just said in the background. Weird dude. Weird dude with some seriously unique perspectives, though. Just thought I hear my phone vibrating and went to look for it.. it wasn't though. I heard the other day that in China, they prescribe a medication for people that have a certain condition by which they experience the sensation of phantom cell phone vibration rings, rings that only exhist purely in thier conditioned minds. I'm supposed to move some PA speakers with my friend Patrick later. Almost hope that falls through cause I can't fathum how we're going to accomplish that over layers of ice and snow... Walking to work is hard enough...

Thanks for turning the dial to the douche.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo no tengo dinero camamrero say can we work it out?

what is uP Al!? Sorry to hear you're bummin about the snow and ice. I'm in California, and its kinda surreal because its like theres never any seasons really. Sometimes it goes up or down 15-20 degrees, but no snow or ice or huge winter storms. I thinks its WEIRD. Enjoy the snow! peaceout

oh, here, checkout some pictures from california:
http://flickr.com/photos/49094037@N00/

9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The People who has a low libido are those who worked night because their life style is different, they worked the whole night but they can't sleep in the morning. They don't have time anymore in doing sex with their partner because of tiredness.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|