Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bored ramblings. (Vol. 1)

I woke in the middle of the night to a spastic shuffling sound from above.
Hounddogs were scramblin round my ceiling, rattlin the chandelier and crackin the smoke alarm.
A baby hippo was singin in korean and a-splashin in orange cool-aid in my lion foot tub.
A long-haired, pot-bellied hog was rolling round in my bed, stealin all the covers.
And a school of blowfish blew a tune through a ram's horn, and an old balloon.
So I shut my eyes and I fell asleep, cause that seemed like all I could do really cause that's a fucking hard act to follow.

1 Comments:

Blogger 'lil brother said...

I subscribed to your wonderful blog via google reader so that I can find out what you are doing as fast as possible. Probably too fast really.

love,

-peter

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|