Sunday, May 07, 2006

The quiet egomaniac, the douche-bag, and the runt.

This is the new band name I suggest for the remaining members of Alfred Sparrow, as I was basically "laid off" yesterday. I don't know what they're thinking. I missed a practice because I stayed at work until ten pm busting ass to meet a deadline, which apparently gave them ample time to talk and decide I was out, after dedicating my time and effort to the band for no less than one year of my life. This is a very disturbing turn of events, one I can't help but think was brought on by the new bass player Ben, who has been in the band for a whopping two months. I was wondering why none of the guys had made an effort to get a hold of me. The only one who had the balls to talk to me about it was Steve, the drummer. All this and they expect me to show up chipper to practice on thursday to prepare for our show on saturday, the final show before Helge yet again goes away to Norway for 3 months. Don't know if I'll make it. We wouldn't even have that show or any of the shows we've played if I hadn't gotten off my ass and set them up. I just don't get it. I'm not really meant to be a lead guitar player? That's funny. How come it's worked out fine in the other 9 bands I've been in. I don't buy it. If you guys read this, then hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|